Saturday, May 5, 2007

Kids

 

"If I hadn't had children, I probably would have had more money & material things. I probably would have gone more places, gotten more sleep, pampered myself more. My life would have been much more boring & predictable. As a result of being a parent, I have laughed harder, cried more often. I have worried more & hurried more. I've had less sleep, but somehow I've had more fun. I'ved learned more, grown more. My heart has ached harder & I've loved to a capacity beyond my imagination. I've given more of myself, but I've derived more meaning from life."

         ~ Marianne Neifert, MD ~


Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. If I hadn't had my daughter , I probably wouldn't be here writing this. I took too many chances with life, she taught me to be careful someone loved and needed me. Beautiful quote. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete