Saturday, June 30, 2007

Italian Anniversary

 
At the church's husband's marriage seminar, the Priest asked Luigi, on his upcoming 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.
 
Luigi replied to the audience "Well, I'v-a tried to treat-a her well, spend-a the money on her, but-a, da best-a is-a dat I took her to Italy for the 20th-a anniversary!
 
The Priest immediately commented, "Luigi, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell the audience what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary..."
.............Luigi proudly replied, "I'm-a gonna go and-a get her."

 
As emailed to me! Thought it was funny & cute!

3 comments:

  1. have a great Sunday:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!
    Marti
    http://journals.aol.com/sunnyside46/MidlifeMusings

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's-a cute, I think-a! did you enter this for Scalzi's assignment? He's looking for clean and funny jokes. This one qualifies. You might want to link at his place so others can come by and read it! bea

    ReplyDelete