Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

It's very, very early on Christmas morning that I am writing to you. knowing that you have not visited our home yet. My Christmas list is short this year, but contains something I wish for every year.

Two Christmas' ago, you brought me the perfect present. I didn't ask you for anything that Christmas because I had it all that year. It was probably the best Christmas I have ever had.

Last year, I asked for a Christmas miracle - for you to bring back to me someone who was still in my heart. I don't know how you were able to pull it off, but you gave me my miracle & I spent the second best Christmas I have ever had with someone very special to me.

So Santa, this year, I have only one thing written on my list. It's a big one, I know, but who else can I ask? It might be too late for this Christmas as I am sure you are near, waiting for me to turn out the lights & lay down to sleep, but would you bring......

....... someone who loves me as much as I love them? Who cares about me as much as I do them? One who makes me laugh & giggle & laughs with me? Someone who can forgive me as I can forgive them? A very special person who is willing to try and grow along with me?

I know it's a huge order & your elves must be exhausted, but would you, could you, dear Santa, bring me my Christmas wish?

So Santa, even though I have only one thing on my list this year, I know it's the biggest present anyone could ever ask for & receive. I guess I just have to keep believing (& praying for a big freakin miracle) that if it is too late for this Christmas, then there will be Christmas love in my future again (make it soon, ok?).

All my love...........

"K"


No comments:

Post a Comment