Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

As you know, many of my friends lost their children this year...babies, toddlers, teens & adults. I have all I need...my children, family, friends, a place to live, clothes to wear and food to eat.

My list this year is for my friends, the parents & families of those children who died. Actually, it is more of a wish. I know there isn't anything that will make their pain go away... except for bringing their children back. I think we all would have done anything to make that happen. I also know that no amount of words, comfort, caring, understanding or love can make it better. Even if just love worked, then a very special someone in my life wouldn't be feeling so lost & broken.

So Santa, my one wish this year is to bring a sense of peace to my friends, for them to know that there are many prayers being said for them and their children & a lot of love surrounding them.

Love Karen

p.s. - I know you can perform Christmas miracles....you brought one to me and I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment