Saturday, July 7, 2007

Blogger Award

                      
 
I was quite shocked & pleasantly surprised to learn that Katie from Turning The Pages (now private) passed this award onto my journal! Wow! Someone actually reads it!
 
According to the Rules of the Award, I have to pass the Award on to 5 other girls whose blogs I read and enjoy.  And they, in turn, pass it on to 5 girls blogs that they enjoy.
 
Only 5!  But there are so many! Here is goes:
 
Indigo -  Raven's Lament -  who must thousands of these already, but who has always been supportive & understanding to me.
 
Brittany - Juicy Apple Designs - for the incredible graphic tags she makes for everyone!
 
Dawn -  Carpe Diem - Seize the Day - who has a lot on her plate, yet remains a verystrong & supportive to everyone else.
 
Kathy - Yadayadayada (private, also has a public journal A Little Left of Center) - who has been with me since the beginning & has such a lovely journal herself!
 
Deb - Frosty Thoughts - who always has time to read my journals & provides me with stories of what life is like from across the country.
 
Thank you Katie!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. thank you:) enjoy your weekend

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome - I have since gone private, but would love to add you as one of my readers! Stay sweet and continue with these awesome reads! Have a wonderful day!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear heart you deserve it more than you know. Thank you for awarding me as well. It means a lot to me. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh!  Thank you so much...  I just logged on and saw that you honored me with a Rockin' Girl Blogger award.  How sweet of you.  I'm blushing.  LOL  I appreciate you kind words but most of all, I appreciate all the inspirational things you share in your journal.  I get so much from all that you post!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete