Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Best Living Will I've Seen

 
        
I, MAXINE , being of sound mind and body, do not wish to
be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no
circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of
pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if
their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors interested in
simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time
passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:
 
              Glass of Wine
                 chocolate
                Margarita ?
                 chocolate?
                  Martini ?
                 Cold Beer
                  chocolate
            Chicken fried steak?
                cream gravy
                  chocolate
                Mexican food
                  chocolate
                 French fries
                   chocolate
                    Pizza
                   chocolate
                  ice cream?
                  cup of tea?
                   chocolate
                  Chocolate?
                      Sex
                   Chocolate
 
It should be presumed that I won't ever get better.
When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct
my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the
plug, reel in the tubes, let the "fat lady sing". . and
call it a day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yeah!  The lady's a gas, I'm still wiping my eyes.  
                                Smiles,  Leigh

    ReplyDelete