Saturday, September 22, 2007

Color is Good! More Maxine Wisdom

 
Yesterday I went to the doctor
for my yearly physical.  
My blood  pressure was high,
my cholesterol was high,  
I'd gained  some weight,
& I didn't feel so hot.  
My doctor said eating
right doesn't have to be
complicated & it would
solve my physical problems.
He said just think in colors...
Fill your plate with
bright colors...  greens,
yellows, reds, etc.  
      
I went right home & ate
an entire bowl of :
 
 
And sure enough,
I felt better immediately.
I never knew eating right
could be so easy. 

3 comments:

  1. m&m's are a fruit and veggie in my world too:) have a good week

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Yummy!!!   I've gotta go to the store for some of those healthy colors!!!
                                    Smiles,  Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!  I love her thinking!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete