Friday, September 29, 2006

Love (How It Should Be)

 
Love (How It Should Be)
by aleasha
Copyright © 1997, aleasha -all rights reserved-
I want someone to hold me.
Someone to love me,
And make love to me.
Make me feel loved,
And to be desired.
To share passions and dreams.
To giggle at our silliness,
And to hold hands and kiss.
To love and want you because you love and want me.
To lie in your arms because That's where it's safe.
That's where I'm loved.
And I'm important to you too,
Cause you feel about me the
Same as I feel about you.
You know,
I'll laugh at your jokes,
And cry at your sorrow,
Be obstinate and disagree
Just because I want to.
Cause it infuriates you.
And you know
I'm doing it purposely,
Cause you know me.
You know my moods
Will change like the wind,
And we'll argue and fight....
Be silly together
You'll be angry with me,
But you'll forgive me,
Cause you know
I want to be loved.
And you love me,
No matter what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment