Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Starting a New Journal

So I have decided to start a new journal for myself. One that reminds me to love myself;  thoughts that go through my mind;  poems, pictures, sayings & thoughts I have found along the way; & general questions I ask God all the time.

 I reside in the Enchated Forest, the place you go in your most pleasant dreams. Close your eyes, and open your mind...Listen not with your ears, but with that deepest part of you, that's knows, without a dout,

That something more awaits

Deep within the enchanted forest, the flowers bloom, the sun shines and your heart soars

It is there...deep within the forest, that you can hear me...whispering softly to you.

From a place where there are no fears, no hatred, and no judgement, where touch welcomed and never rejected.

Where the eyes can speak volumes, with silent lips.

The land of Enchantment, is all that you desireit to be. What the heart wishes for, will turn to reality, to be touched and felt and loved.

The next time you close your eyes remember, let the soft whisper guide you to that place deep with in you, to that place of enchantment, where what you feel and what you dream, can be yours.

No one knows this place but you...and the Enchanted Whisper.


 

Perhaps it is not a series of unfortunate events, but the beginnings of a new journey..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to J-Land.  My journal is new too, but I am enjoying it so far, and also enjoying discovering new journals to read.  I will be reading the rest of your entries.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your most recent entries, and decided to come back to the beginning.  I love that-"I reside in the Enchanted Forest".  I am fairly new here in J'land, and recently started my own public journal.  I've found some very interesting people and journal styles, so many unique perspectives.  And I'm making some great friends in the process.  
                                  Smiles, Leigh

         http://journals.aol.com/mleighin21st/iwasthinking.../

    ReplyDelete