Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One of my favorites

                   I wish I were dancing
                      
Floating across the floor
                           He is wearing a suit
                                    I, a gown
                  The music, sweet and melodious
                 Finds me twirling in a fantasy land
                          Filled with happiness
                                    Laughter
                                       Love
                              His warm embrace
                             Tickles my senses
                    And my heart surges forward
                                     And then
                       As I am looking into his eyes
             Searching every corner of his perfect soul
                                       I stop
                  And realize that I'm not in a ballroom
                                   Not in a gown
                  I'm just standing, staring into his eyes
                                 And I'm dancing

                                           - Jennifer Suzanne Brown -

 

1 comment:

  1. Ok God - You know in my heart how much I wish for this to be true. Whisper to him please.

    ReplyDelete