Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ultimate blonde joke

ultimate blonde joke
 
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come
over here and help me.

I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't
figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed
to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture
on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with
the puzzle. She lets him in

and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all
over the table. He

studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at
the box, then turns to her

and says, "First of all, no matter what we
do, we're not going to be able

to assemble these pieces into anything resembling
a tiger." He takes her

hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax.
Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....." he
sighed,

"let's put all these Frosted Flakes
back in the box."

1 comment:

  1. That is the second blonde joke I have read in a journal this week.  I do like to LAUGH... so thanks for the laugh!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete