Thursday, September 28, 2006

Reminders #3 & 4 to me again

Heaven's not a place that you go when you die.
It's that moment in life when you actually feel alive

Don't make someone your priority if your only a option to them

Princess, Having Had Sufficient Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.  One day my prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.  

Take my days and fill them softly with your smiles. Take my nights and warm them gently with your kisses. Take my love and hold it closely to your heart....and I will give you all that's mine to give.

I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for!

2 comments:

  1. Once again.. beautiful quotes worth saving and remembering.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

  2. Paradise is always where love dwells.

    ReplyDelete